[3830] TxQP WA5RR SO Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TxQP WA5RR SO Mobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2018 22:52:57 +0000
                    Texas QSO Party

Call: WA5RR
Operator(s): WA5RR
Station: WA5RR

Class: SO Mobile LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:
   80:           2
   40:   64     86
   20:  274     50
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:           4
  UHF:           2
----------------------------
Total:  338    138      0  Mults = 62  Total Score = 98,724

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

This was my first "all-in" serious chase for TXQP mobile operation. My
route plan changed as I realized that driving and operating alone would require
a different approach. So, I reduced my overall county count plan and
concentrated on running 2-county lines. All of my runs were as such except for
an awesome 4-county line near Amarillo.

I saw some gorgeous country in our great state! It was the first time I've seen
the Palo Duro Canyon and I even ran through Turkey, TX, which is the home of Bob
Wills. They had his "Bob Wills and the Texas Playboys" bus sitting out
on display downtown!

The weather couldn't have been better. God bless Texas!