[3830] CQ WW RTTY NR4O SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nr4o@att.net
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY NR4O SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2018 00:40:04 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: NR4O
Operator(s): NR4O
Station: NR4O

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NC - FM05
Operating Time (hrs): 23.5
Radios: SO2R

   80:  218       44      24     9
   40:  431       50      46    15
   20:  221       25      49    15
   15:   33        2      17     8
   10:    1        1       0     1
------------------------------------
Total:  904      122     137    48  Total Score = 500,410

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Grand children caused me to miss substantial prime operating time on Saturday
and some interruptions on Sunday.  Still happy with the overall outcome given
all the distractions.  40M was really good for me and pleasantly surprised that
15M opened up for few handfuls of Q's and mults on Sunday.  Thanks Bert for the
lone 10M double mult. QSO. The last Q with a minute left in the contest put me
over the 500K raw score mark. Happy I pulled that one off.  Had a really good
run on 40M the last 3 hours of the contest.  Still challenged on 20M with a
simple delta-loop or dipole. I think I also missed some triple mults on 20M
Sunday afternoon during my 40M run.  I didn't want to break the run I had going.
 First time I used the waterfall band map feature of N1MM.  It really provided a
significant improvement in S&P efficiency. Really enjoyed the contest.
Thanks for all the Q's.

73, Eric

FTdx3000/FT-991/SPE 1.3K/Dipoles and Loops