[3830] CQ WW RTTY WT2P SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wt2p@wt2p.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY WT2P SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2018 00:41:44 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: WT2P
Operator(s): WT2P
Station: WT2P

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 21
Radios: SO2R

   80:  164       45      3     4
   40:  141       36     18     9
   20:  144       19     34    15
   15:   13        1     10     6
   10:    1        1      1     1
-----------------------------------
Total:  463      102     66    35  Total Score = 141,085

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Way down from last year's effort. BIC time was a big differentiator in this one
and I blew it. 30 hrs vs 21 hours. Let this be a lesson that BIC time means a
lot.

Still plagued on 40M with RTTY causing these new "wireless video
bridge" devices to go out so had to make a compromise, and that compromise
on Saturday cost me big, especially on 40.

Hopefully my last WW RTTY contest from this location and state of IL. Looking
forward to 2019.

Of interesting note, 15 was open to the west coast/south america on Saturday,
but around 9-10AM local time Sunday Europe was very loud, even on my low wires.

Picked up a couple new band countries, didn't blow up the SPE 1K amp (like I did
in WPX RTTY).

Looking forward to seeing everyone on for prime time fall contest season! Lots
of SMC activity and "GO SMC" from the stations I could work here in
IL/IN/WI/MO/IA.

73,
WT2P