[3830] CQ WW RTTY K7BTW M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY K7BTW M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2018 04:32:31 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K7BTW
Operator(s): K7VAP K7EDX K7MO N9ADG K7BTW
Station: K7BTW

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Rainier, WA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

   80:  185       42      11    12
   40:  518       51      38    23
   20:  674       49      81    30
   15:   14        4      10     9
   10:    1        1       1     1
------------------------------------
Total: 1392      147     141    75  Total Score = 834,537

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Despite horrible band condx and decreased participation, we all had fun, which
is the bottom line.  It's hard to believe that in 2014 we finished with over 2.4
million pts in this contest!  And that was before the scoring change which now
gives a mult for states and provinces.  Oh, how times have changed.

I wonder if the seemingly decreased number of participants is due to the bad
conditions at this point in the sunspot cycle or to the popularity of ft8 taking
interest away from rtty.