[3830] CQ WW RTTY GM4FDM SO(A)SB80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY GM4FDM SO(A)SB80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2018 10:16:53 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: GM4FDM
Operator(s): GM4FDM
Station: GM4FDM

Class: SO(A)SB80 HP
QTH: GM
Operating Time (hrs): 27

   80:  734      14      62    13
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  734      14      62    13  Total Score = 134,924

Club: GMDX Group

Comments:

Only one thig to say about SOSB80, is that I will prpbably never do it again.  I
found conditions dire and it was a slog from start to finish.   I compare myself
to another scottish station running 5 watts and think that I must have gone
wrong somewhere.   I would rather flaggelate myself with a large knotted rope.
Trusty K3 failed half way through - yes the early model fault with the contacts
to the PA board and lost an antenna during the night, but fixed in the morning.
 DX was hard to come by and priods of S & P often proved fruitless.   Still
I did enjoy myself so will probably be back for more.    This was my first
attempt at SOSB80.