[3830] CQ WW RTTY AH6KO SOAB Classic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, AH6KO@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY AH6KO SOAB Classic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2018 21:18:05 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: AH6KO
Operator(s): AH6KO
Station: AH6KO

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: Pahoa Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 23.5

   80:   68       29      4     5
   40:  129       38     13    14
   20:  121       33      8    10
   15:    4        0      3     3
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  322      100     28    32  Total Score = 151,520

Club:

Comments:

Thanks for the Qs, really good to see ops keeping rtty alive. Missed the start
on Friday but wanted to get on for a few hours. In spite of my abysmal rate,
kept going longer than a sane person...80 meters pretty good in the middle of
the night. Surprised to fail to work a single JA.

I hope my Hawaii radio friends had more success, great to hear you!

Aloha and 73~ Stan AH6KO
100W + wires in trees