[3830] CWopsT K4GMH HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4gmh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4GMH HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2018 18:26:51 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 3

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  91
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  91  Mults = 91  Total Score = 8,281

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks for the QSOs.
Still getting use to using a dipole at 25 ft rather than the stack of Moxons
that were destroyed along with the tower in August.  Finding the relatively
close in stations louder now and the stations that use to be loud not so loud.
I'm still adjusting my initial expectations on how far away a station is before
getting his full call sign.  With the Moxon stack if the signal was relatively
loud then it probably was at a distance and now if a signal is loud it usually
means it is within a "local" distance.  Today, t he lack of station
location based on call prefix number doesn't mean much, but I still have it
ingrained from years of having it otherwise.  (Wonder if having sinus stopped up
has anything to do with what I experienced?:>)

  73,
  Mike, K4GMH