[3830] CQ WW RTTY K1SFA(@K1TTT) M/S Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1sfa7388@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY K1SFA(@K1TTT) M/S Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2018 23:06:12 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K1SFA
Operator(s): K1SFA K1MK K1TTT W1TO K1NZ
Station: K1TTT

Class: M/S HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: WMA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

   80:  477       53      69    20
   40:  803       55      85    26
   20: 1371       54      94    33
   15:  143       31      62    21
   10:   14        7       8     6
------------------------------------
Total: 2808      200     318   106  Total Score = 4,002,960

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Once again, thanks to Dave, K1TTT, Pablo and Hank for opening their home and
station to Team K1SFA. I don't know how it's possible, but every year we seem to
have more and more fun in this contest. Thanks to everyone who was using online
score reporting, as this really kept us on our toes -- I wish everyone used
this! Thanks also to everyone who worked us, both stateside and DX (especially
the VUs, HSs and YBs who called me on 20 Sunday morning -- y'all made my day!).
We'll see you all again 28-29 September, 2019.   --88 de K1SFA