[3830] CaQP AI6DO SO(A)CntyExp QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ai6do@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP AI6DO SO(A)CntyExp QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2018 02:26:03 +0000
                    California QSO Party

Call: AI6DO
Operator(s): AI6DO
Station: AI6DO

Class: SO(A)CntyExp QRP
QTH: LAX
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:
   80:
   40:   21     1
   20:   55     2
   15:    6     2
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:   82     5  Mults = 87  Total Score = 6,656

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions seemed better than last year, although I did change the
antenna system since Field Day and last year's CQP.  In lieu of my
usual low inverted-vee fan dipoles for 40M and 20M, I set up the
MFJ-2286 vertical with a single elevated tuned radial for 40M, 20M,
and 15M. The KX3 and PX3 performed well as usual. Used RBN to keep
an eye on 10M and 15M, but both were underwhelming. Got some decent
runs on 20M, but couldn't get drum up much action on 40M.