[3830] CQ WW RTTY IQ4FC(@IR4M) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik4mgp@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY IQ4FC(@IR4M) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2018 07:34:10 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: IQ4FC
Operator(s): HB9CAT I4EWH I4IFL IK3QAR IK4DCW IK4HVR IK4MGP IK4WMH IW3FVZ IZ4NIC
Station: IR4M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MONTECODRUZZO
Operating Time (hrs): 48

   80:  453       34      80    22
   40: 1190       53     102    35
   20: 1823       58     110    37
   15:  313       29      88    29
   10:   44        0      33    11
------------------------------------
Total: 3823      174     413   134  Total Score = 6,839,406

Club:

Comments:

First time we use this call, thanks to ARI Forlì.
Nice contest as usual, in good company enjoying radio and food.
10 and 15m conditions quite bad as expected, but low bands were much better.
Despite the propagation, we managed to have a claimed score even higher than
last year (I4DZ), so we're very happy with the result.

Thanks to IQ9UI for the race on cqcontest table, and to all those who called
us.

See u next!
IQ4FC/IR4M team