[3830] CaQP VE4GV SO(A)Fixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP VE4GV SO(A)Fixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2018 22:15:07 +0000
                    California QSO Party

Call: VE4GV
Operator(s): VE4GV
Station: VE4GV

Class: SO(A)Fixed HP
QTH: MB
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:
   80:    4
   40:   45     28
   20:   79    121
   15:   44     40
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club: Radiosport Manitoba

Comments:

15 opened a bit. Couldn't hear 10 m from VE4. I dodn't hear any other MB
stations on, so I was glad to give out the mult.  No Madera cty?

I am NOT looking forward to a 20 m domestic 20 m slugfest for SS SSB. Pray for
better condx. We VE4s are prepping to perform our annual 40 Below Naked Tower
Dance to appease the propagation Gods for contest season.

   73 Rob VE4GV