[3830] CaQP VE3DZ SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3dz@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] CaQP VE3DZ SOFixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2018 01:13:05 +0000
                    California QSO Party

Call: VE3DZ
Operator(s): VE3DZ
Station: VE3DZ

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: Niagara
Operating Time (hrs): 16:30

  160:    7      0
   80:   64      0
   40:   52     10
   20:   97    231
   15:   75     89
   10:   20      4
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Never operated full time in this QSO party, this is so far my most serious
effort in CQP. Put a bit over 16 hours into it. Was busy on Saturday evening
that's why my 40 m numbers are so low.
Worked 55 counties relatively easy. County #56 (MARP) worked early Sunday
morning when I found N6TCE on 40 m Phone with very low number. Then W7XZ was
worked mid-day on Sunday both on 20 and 15 m CW for BUTT followed by W6AF and
K6RLC later on Sunday afternoon.
I kept checking K6AQL who seemed to be the only rover in this Contest, but would
give me the counties I've already worked.
I thought I would finish a Contest with 1 county short, however... look at this!
... 21;58 Z... 2 minutes before the end... WL7YQ/6 answered my CQ on 20 m phone
for my last county - GLEN!
And it appeared to be my last contact in this QSO Party! Can you believe this?
In my 40+ years of contesting thing like that never happened before. :)