[3830] 432FallSprnt K2EZ/R Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2ez@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] 432FallSprnt K2EZ/R Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2018 01:25:31 +0000
                    432 MHz Fall Sprint

Call: K2EZ/R
Operator(s):
Station: K2EZ/R

Class: Rover LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 4

Total:  QSOs = 34  Mults = 25  Tot Dist(km) = 1  Total Score = 850

Club:

Comments:

The good news is I tended to get stations in most if not all the grids I
operated from and for the first time in a while I got all the local grids from
every grid I have been in rather than being the only station in one or two of
the four grids.  The bad news is there just didn't seem to be as many stations
on so I end up with a rather lite QSO count.  Thank you to everyone who was out
there operating.