[3830] CaQP N6HE SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP N6HE SOFixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2018 03:33:30 +0000
                    California QSO Party

Call: N6HE
Operator(s): N6HE
Station: N6HE

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: Los Angeles area
Operating Time (hrs): 9:30

  160:
   80:   29      0
   40:   86      0
   20:  173     54
   15:    3      3
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  291     59  Mults = 9987  Total Score = 49,350

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Had a blast! Highlights:
1. Had a pileup when running (rare for me), so what happens? Shack dog goes nuts
- there's a bird that's somehow gotten into the shack...what to do? Rescue bird
or work the pileup? Well, I goody-twoshoes me captured the bird and released
him. When I got back at the shack of course, my frequency was occupied!
2. Wife's unattended computer keeps making "you've got mail" loud
sounds from the next room when I'm on 20M CW. After 5 minutes, I finally accept
that it's me causing it. 3 toroids on the computer cables later, all is well.
What next?
73, Ray N6HE