[3830] CaQP K7RL SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP K7RL SOFixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2018 16:49:34 +0000
                    California QSO Party

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   11      1
   80:   34     75
   40:   62    174
   20:   51     45
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Got on Saturday afternoon with the intention of working a few stations, but
ended up trying to complete the sweep. Missed MADE for what would have been mult
58.

Really fun with lots of activity. Band conditions were pretty good too. 20m was
long into Southern California all day, while the guys in and central and
northern CA were fairly weak. 15m was open to the east, but no CA. Never checked
10m.

As the low bands opened, I was finally able to work all parts of CA, except
MADE, apparently. Got side tracked on 160m when I heard SM5EDX calling CQ, which
lead to working LY4A, HG2DX, 8S0DX, OM3KFO, SM4DHF, SM6CPY, and HA8FK. Looks
like 160m DX has returned.

Thanks to organizers and the all the great ops that made this a lot of fun.
Thanks to all for the Qs!

73, Mitch, K7RL