[3830] CWopsT N1LN HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N1LN HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 14:06:50 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 10

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:   14
   40:  111
   20:   41
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  166  Mults = 147  Total Score = 24,402

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Nice to be back after being away for 3 weeks.

Good thing 40 meters was in great shape today cuz 20 sure was not.  I moved to
20 CQ and 40 SP around 1330 but eventually moved back to 40 CQ.  20 just never
got hot.  EU signals went from strong to ESP. Hope the bad WX holds off for this
afternoon and band conditions improve.

Good luck to all in the path of Michael. May the storm quickly decrease in
intensity and move through all areas quickly.  We do not need another Florence.

73,
Bruce N1LN