[3830] PaQP KB3RC Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4nz@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] PaQP KB3RC Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 02:32:04 +0000
                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: KB3RC
Operator(s): K3JWI K4VIG W4XK W4NZ
Station: KB3RC

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: Huntingdon Co.
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:   42      6
   80:  183    103
   40:  292     79
   20:  107     20
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  624    208      0  Mults = 124  Total Score = 180,296

Club: Tennessee Valley DX Association

Comments:

The score does not include 800 bonus points for 4 QSOs with N3LI.

This is the sixth year that our Tenn Valley DX group has made a mini-expedition
to  PA for the QSO party. Again, we set up 2 stations field-day style at K3JWI's
family cabin near Greenwood Furnace State Park in Huntingdon County. We ran low
power with wire antennas: 40M EDZ, 80M dipole and 160m inverted-L with one
raised
radial. The EDZ and dipole were fed with ladder line through tuners. The radios
were a pair of Elecraft K3's.

Even though conditions were not the best, this was our best score so far. We
worked 58 of the 67 counties and only heard one(Bradford) that we did not work.

Congrats to the PA QSO Party Association on a successful event. Thanks for
letting us out-of-state'ers crash your party. It was a lot of fun and we're
looking forward to next year.

As always, we appreciate all those who stopped by to give us a QSO.

73, Ted W4NZ for K3JWI K4VIG and W4XK