[3830] CWopsT W0EA HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W0EA HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 04:02:11 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Oct 18

Call: W0EA
Operator(s): W0EA
Station: W0EA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  56  Mults = 52  Total Score = 2,912

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

First contest using my new W6LVP loop, worked pretty well but still need to find
the best direction to point for these kinds of tests. Also signals on 40 were
plagued by fade and general low strength. I can't run full power on 80 so went
S&P after I switched running about 400w output. All in all, nice little
stint.  I need lots of QRQ practice again, I'm very rusty!