[3830] NCCC RY-Sprint AD4TJ LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ad4tj@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC RY-Sprint AD4TJ LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018 02:24:23 +0000
                    NCCC RTTY Sprint - Oct 19

Call: AD4TJ
Operator(s): AD4TJ
Station: AD4TJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:   8     6
   40:   1     1
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:   9     7  Total Score = 63

Club: Shenandoah Valley Wireless

Comments:

Another exercise in futility. Even W6SX was weak on 80 here, normally easy copy.
40 was weird. K6DAJ never heard me even though his signal was one of the loudest
tonight. If I wasn't so stubborn and hard-headed I would have thrown in the
towel on these practices long ago as my antennas don't allow me to be
competitive. 73, David(TJ)

TA-33 at 20 feet( doesn't do any good when 20 is not open )

15 foot tall Inverted L with traps for 40/80/160.