[3830] TBDC W1UE(@W1KM) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC W1UE(@W1KM) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 11:38:55 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Pre-Stew

Call: W1UE
Operator(s): W1UE
Station: W1KM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ma
Operating Time (hrs): 6
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 210  Total Score = 1,231

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

True remote here.  Antennas and transmitter both 70 miles from my warm, toasty
room!

Went to be about 10pm.  Rate got too slow.  Some decent DX on the band, even
though I was low power.  Worked 28 Europeans; longest distance by points was a
tie between UY0ZG and US6EZ with 24 points.  A slow paced, fun way to spend an
evening!

Thanks to Greg W1KM for getting the station ready.  Didn't have remote switching
of the 4-square direction for this one, but will for the next.

Dennis W1UE