[3830] NyQP K8MR SOMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8mr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NyQP K8MR SOMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 12:19:45 +0000
                    New York QSO Party

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

  160:    1      0      0
   80:   29     26      0
   40:   29     27      0
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
----------------------------
Total:   59     53      0  Mults = 37  Total Score = 6,327

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Played around, among other things giving some QSOs back to the NY folks who work
me in many other contests I'm serious about.

There was a definite skip zone on 40 meters early - the guys in far WNY were
super weak while those further east were booming. A nice mix of CW and SSB in
this one. Not many mobiles, I worked three for a total of five QSOs. The one
contact on 160 was when K2ZR moved me there at 4 pm local. I worked a couple of
NYQP guys later in the Stew Perry, but didn't bother interrupting my run to turn
them into NYQP QSOs.

After the Illinois QSO Party today the QP season will be pretty much over for
the year. See y'all from the road next year!

73 - Jim  K8MR