[3830] TBDC W2GD(@KU2C) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC W2GD(@KU2C) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 15:20:39 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Pre-Stew

Call: W2GD
Operator(s): W2GD
Station: KU2C

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 3:17
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 155  Total Score = 407

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

K3, KPA1500, Vertical Dipole

Power grid noise and no RX antennas limited pulling out weaker signals but had
fun test driving my new KPA1500 I found in my trunk this week.  The northern and
western US stations seemed to have better conditions - EU stations were not very
loud during my time on the air.

I could tell many operators are using 'prefill' files - the remote PA QTH is in
a different grid than our 160 meter contest station in SNJ ... many requests for
repeats.

See everyone in the 'real' Stew in December and many of you next weekend from
P40W.

73,

John, W2GD