[3830] WAG N5AW/0 SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAG N5AW/0 SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 16:25:31 +0000
                    Worked All Germany Contest

Call: N5AW/0
Operator(s):
Station: N5AW/0

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: CO (DM67)
Operating Time (hrs): 1:40

   80:
   40:    3              3
   20:    7              6
   15:   10              8
   10:
----------------------------
Total:   20      0      17  Total Score = 1,020

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

A real struggle from here on 20 and 40. Thanks to those who stuck with me to
pull my weak signal out of the noise. A real surprise Sunday morning to find 15
open - the only band I have a half decent antenna for (Moxon up 9 meters).
Signals were not strong but almost everyone I called came back and doubled my
QSO total in about 30 minutes.

K3 at 100 watts, G5RV up 8m, 15m Moxon up 9m.
Archuleta County, Colorado