[3830] TBDC W9RE Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9re@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC W9RE Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 16:58:14 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Pre-Stew

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 5.5

Total:  QSOs = 305  Total Score = 1,145

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Apologies to all I didn't hear.  We had 60+ MPH winds all day and I didn't have
much directivity on my main receive array. I think I lost some top hat wires. I
didn't discover until late that I should have been using a newly installed YCCC
rx array that actually heard much better then my 160 EFBS.

Stations that call please call again and again as a lot of stations are
switching rx directions and rx arrays to try and pull you through.

The most DX I have ever worked in a SP!!!!
26 Europeans with a 22 pointer and 1 KH6.

All the DX plus watching Purdue beat Ohio State kept me in the chair until
0611z.

Thanks to the Boring group for keeping this going and RIP Jack.