[3830] TBDC K7RL Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC K7RL Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 17:34:20 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Pre-Stew

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 5

Total:  QSOs = 197  Total Score = 1,378

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

That was fun. Fantastic conditions. Nice to hear 160m DX come alive again.

Worked 36 EU stations, with a pipeline into G, SM and OH that lasted until about
06:30z. I don't remember that happening last solar minimum. Hopefully, that's a
preview of things to come this season.

At times, it was necessary to ride the steep QSB wave with some stations, so
thanks for your patience and repeats to make the Q.

I didn't hang around for the Asia/South Pacific opening.

Installed a new 500' beverage last summer that transformed marginal signals into
Q5 copy. I think it's a keeper.

Thank to all for the Qs!

73, Mitch, K7RL