[3830] JARTS KG4IGC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] JARTS KG4IGC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 19:57:10 +0000
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: South Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 21:51

   80:   41    14
   40:   98    30
   20:  143    45
   15:   30    21
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  312   110  Total Score = 81,180

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Band conditions were fairly decent with good openings to EU on 15, 20, & 40
meters. There were plenty of stations to work, but sometimes it was not easy to
make the Q's. Friday night and Saturday proved to be a bit of a challenge due to
QSB. Made most of my EU contacts on the hex beam on 20 and the horizontal loop
on 40 & 80 meters. 80 was a bit noisy, so spent most of my evening hours
working EU on 40. Heard and worked fellow Swamp Fox K7OM Ted on four bands.
Sunday there was a great opening to EU and the Middle East on 20 & 15
meters, later in the afternoon around 4:30 I started to hear JA's on 20 meters.
I could bairly see them on my band scope but they were surprisingly easy to
work. I have to say, being able to finally put some JA's into this log made my
day and revamped my enthusiasm to put more effort into the contest.