[3830] IlQP KS9A Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IlQP KS9A Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 20:01:03 +0000
                    Illinois QSO Party

Call: KS9A
Operator(s): KS9A
Station: KS9A

Class: Fixed LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:     15        2
   40:     29       10
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
------------------------
Total:     44       12  Mults = 37  Total Score = 3,800

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Challenging year.  The wind Saturday created interesting conditions for putting
up wire antennas.  I wasn't able to get my 20M dipole going, but managed to get
the 40 and 80 in the air. They ended up tuned to very low end of each band
making SSB a challenge without an external tuner. Hooked up the external tuner
and wasn't able to complete a contact on 20M so stuck with 40 and 80.

Another bonus, my computer refused to talk to my radio for freq/mode tracking.
I tried different cables, different USB adapters, a difference computer, and all
kinds of radio and software settings.  Nothing worked.  I finally gave up and
started manually tracking band/mode in N1MM.