[3830] CQWW SSB IT9VDQ(@IB9T) SO(A)SB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, it9vdq@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB IT9VDQ(@IB9T) SO(A)SB10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2018 17:06:27 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: IT9VDQ
Operator(s): IT9VDQ
Station: IB9T

Class: SO(A)SB10 HP
QTH: Palermo
Operating Time (hrs): 19

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  241    14       35
   15:
   10:  384    17       61
------------------------------

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

241 more Qso on 20m, for fun!
28 Mhz, bad propagation as now is the rule. Signals very low and EU Sporadic-E
very poor, both Saturday and Sunday! It reminded me a lot of my past operations
in VHF, especially in 144 Mhz: very low signals confused with noise, but that
suddenly rose to s7/s8 for a few moments, in my opinion just for "the
meteoric contribution", like the Meteor Scatter in 2 meters! Excellent TEP
(Trans Equatorial Propagation), which throughout the contest has allowed
fantastic QSO @ 9+10dB with the whole African area. Sunday afternoon beautiful
opening to the Caribbean and South America with country and area multipliers!
73 and TNX de Giu, IT9VDQ
one of IB9T