[3830] CQWW SSB VE3CV SOAB Classic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jjw5257@yahoo.ca
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VE3CV SOAB Classic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2018 19:16:50 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE3CV
Operator(s): VE3CV
Station: VE3CV

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: EN93el
Operating Time (hrs): 20:24

  160:   47     4        6
   80:  111     8       20
   40:   76    16       34
   20:  144    18       60
   15:  100    17       49
   10:   22     6       12
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

What an assault on the senses!   Bad rain static on both nights.  My ears are
still ringing from the chaos on 20m as usual.  But what a blast.  Pretty good
conditions across all bands for a SFI of 69!  Went Classic 24h as I had to bow
out to go out of town on Sunday afternoon.  Made it to 500 Qs and the 498th was
a very unexpected just before shutting down with 6W1SU calling CQ on 15 with no
one around and just above my noise... and he comes back after one call with
100W.  Gotta love this hobby.

Had a great Sunday morning run on 80m with my rate exceeding 300 for a time.
Didn't know I could type that fast.  Thanks for the spots.

So thanks for all the Qs and to CQ and all the DX stations that got on for the
Big One.
73
Jeff VE3CV

Station:
5 band Hexxbeam at 45ft
GAP Voyager DX Vertical for 40 and 80
80m delta loop for 40 and 80
55ft Top loaded vertical for 160.  No RX Antennas yet!

Yaesu FT-1000mp (1995 vintage)  100W max.