[3830] CQWW SSB K8BKM SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, thammond@chartermi.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K8BKM SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 00:36:34 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K8BKM
Operator(s): K8BKM
Station: K8BKM

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 3:41

  160:
   80:
   40:    5     4        5
   20:    7     5        6
   15:   76    18       45
   10:   30     7       12
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

I forgot how much fun DX contests can be. This effort was just for fun, to hand
out points, and to check conditions. I mainly focused on 15 with interest on 10
at the bottom of the cycle. All Q's were made by S&P with no spotting
assistance. I (re)discovered how many foreigners struggle with my call for some
reason, or perhaps it can be attributed to running low power and QRM. Either
way, I had to repeat my call often.

I'm not set up for DX contest competition, but it's fun to make some Q's on
otherwise dead bands.

73, Tom
K8BKM