[3830] CQWW SSB CQ3W(DF7ZS) SO(A)SB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB CQ3W(DF7ZS) SO(A)SB15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 06:55:12 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: CQ3W
Operator(s): DF7ZS
Station: CR3W

Class: SO(A)SB15 HP
QTH: Santana
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 2763    36      126
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Thanks To Uli DJ2YA, Ulf DL5AXX and the whole Santana Team for the oportunity to
use the CR3W Station again. It was my 14th trip to Santana and hopefully not the
last one! Thanks for the great work improving this station every year!

The goal was 3000+ QSOs but conditions on day two really let me down. 10x
calling CQ for one QSO is the wrong way around. Congrats to Tibi CR3DX for the
great 15m score! Porto Moniz is magic!

Thanks for all the callers and sorry for the ones i missed.

QSL ONLY (!) OQRS via Clublog!

https://clublog.org/logsearch/CQ3W

73 Helmut DF7ZS

www.df7zs.de