[3830] CQWW SSB OG60F(@OH1AF/OH1F) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB OG60F(@OH1AF/OH1F) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 11:15:39 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OG60F
Operator(s): OH1NOA OH1TM
Station: OH1AF/OH1F

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Pori
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  136     7       45
   80:  726    19       88
   40: 1384    31      116
   20: 1947    34      128
   15:  522    32      129
   10:   88    10       36
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Somewhat limited operation with two men and two radios. Propagation was a bit
better than expected. We had a good US run on 20m on both days in the afternoon.
Unfortunately band died here quickly and we didn't notice any decent over the
pole midnight openings. 15m opened to JA on Sunday, probably also to USA but we
decided to run on 20m. 10m was spotty, on Sunday there was an unstable opening
to Europe. Very few DX here. Low band numbers suffer from the amount of
multiplier/spare/non-sleeping operators. 40m was dissapointing, we never got any
JA run and only short US run in the Sunday evening.

Dupes ... we had lots of them. Totally 430 of them. We had runs where 9 of 10
qsos were duplicates! Guys, our call is not OG6ZF, OG6KF, OG60ZF, OG60KF or
something else. OG60F is a special call for the 60th anniversary of
OH1AF/OH1AB/OH1F. There is a special award available. Check the rules:
https://www.qrz.com/db/OG60F

CU on CW leg!