[3830] CQWW SSB EI0R M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, turnbull@net1.ie
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB EI0R M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 12:55:33 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: EI0R
Operator(s): EI6FR EI5KO EI2KC EI6IL EI2CN
Station: EI0R

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Ireland
Operating Time (hrs): 31

  160:   76     6       33
   80:  144    13       69
   40:  273    23       89
   20:  782    29      101
   15:  417    30      104
   10:    1     1        1
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

This was a shake down session for the station with only thirty hours of
operation from the group.    It was more of a social and training get together.
 We plan a 48 hour effort for the CW leg.

Ten was a lost cause here.   One sixty was performing well to NA during the
hours we operated but was a serous help with our multipliers just the same.
The low bands did not get properly used as operations closed down each night.

It was good fun getting together with DXing friends who keep in touch using
WhatsAP and in most cases are local.

Thanks to everyone for a good time.

Hats off to Padraig, EI5IX for 2868 QSOs single op unassisted from EI7M.    This
took 32 hours and he is but 300k points off the all time world record.

Dan, EI3JZ did 4000 QSOs from EI7M single op unassisted also using EI7M QTH.
He has topped a million points.

K3
P3
Acom 2000 at 1.5kW as allowed for contesting in EI
4 el SteppIR with 40M trombone at 24 M or 80'
Inv Vee for 80M
Inv L for TB with extensive ground radials and height of 27M approx 90'

RX Ants
Hi-Z 8 circle for 160 only 200 some feet in diameter

Hi-Z 8 circle for 40 and 80 optimized to work on 40M