[3830] CQWW SSB AB1J SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ktfrog007@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB AB1J SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 17:12:39 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: AB1J
Operator(s): AB1J
Station: AB1J

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: Waltham MA
Operating Time (hrs): 12:13

  160:
   80:
   40:  21      9       14
   20:
   15:  64     13       40
   10:
------------------------------
Total:  85     22       54  Total Score = 16,568

Club:

Comments:

A slender effort to garner a few phone grids for the Grid Chase. I'm not
seriously chasing grids, but wanted to pick up a few anyway.  So far this effort
dropped me from 365 to 353.  Maybe the late returns from the outlying districts
will help me more, but the same goes for everyone. I'm treading water.

I wanted to better grasp the pain/pleasure principle, so I did 40m and 15m. You
can sort that out. I learned a lot.

73,
Ken, AB1J

Flex 6500
N1MM+
15m attic dipole
40m outdoor 66' stealth wire, Dentron manual tuner over by the window
LoTW  eQSL  ClubLog