[3830] CQWW SSB VE6SV M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gord.kosmenko@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VE6SV M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 18:34:55 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE6SV
Operator(s): VE6RST VE6TL VE6SV
Station: VE6SV

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Alberta
Operating Time (hrs): 40

  160:   92    11       14
   80:  307    20       35
   40:  715    32       76
   20: 2124    36      131
   15:  437    18       41
   10:    2     2        2
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

This year was the 25th running of CQWW DX SSB at the current VE6SV station!
Max VE6RST, VE6TL and VE6SV. Max VE6RST has been on the team every year for
the last 21 years!

Of course we really missed the productivity of the 15M band, no Europe and a
handful of Ja's in the log. Also this year no N-S prop on 10M from this QTH.

With only a (3) man team, we had a lot of night hours with only the run station
operational. Missed many multis especially on 40M - heard but not worked J42L,
A73A, A5A, HZ1 and many more.

Thank you for giving us a call.

73, VE6SV, VE6RST, VE6TL