[3830] CQWW SSB N1LN SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N1LN SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 20:25:27 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 19.5

  160:
   80:   43    11       31
   40:  159    24       72
   20:  414    29      112
   15:  375    25       95
   10:   58     9       21
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

So, what would you do if you had a sore throat and it hurt to talk?  Simple
answer, enter a SSB contest.  That illogical combination pretty much relegated
me to all SP.  I tried to run Saturday on 20 but after about 20 minutes my voice
was about gone and it was time to once again use the voice keyer and SP.  Sunday
I tried again on 15 and was able to run for almost 1 hour.  That was great with
outstanding rates hitting a 400 Q per hour burst with the hour averaging over
200. Not bad considering. Then, back to the voice keyer and SP.

Conditions were much better than I thought as can be seem from some of the
outstanding scores.  Even 10 meters was fun thanks to our neighbors to the
south.

What is next?  ARRL CW Sweepstakes. Voice or not that should be much easier.

Thanks for the Qs, the outstanding world wide participation and to the
organizers for once again hosting a fun event.

73,
Bruce N1LN