[3830] CQWW SSB GD9W(M0DXR) SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mark.haynes@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB GD9W(M0DXR) SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 15:22:58 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: GD9W
Operator(s): M0DXR
Station: MD0CCE

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: Ramsey, IOM
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:  200    11       45
   80:  681    15       71
   40:  545    16       71
   20: 1447    24       85
   15:  625    25       89
   10:   23     5       14
------------------------------

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

My sincere thanks go to Bob MD0CCE for hosting me for this years CQWW SSB. He
was a wonderful host.
After nearly 24 hours of operating, I made a strategic decision to enter the
classic category. There were a few reasons for this, but mainly to do with
propagation, the fact that I had just one radio and also that I had a cold
setting in! Everything considered, I believe it was the best decision.
Conditions generally were not their best, but I had some wonderful runs to the
USA on 15 and 20. Glad I left a few minutes of my time allowance to work some
mults on 10m on Sunday when there was a brief opening to some EU countries.
Thank you all very much for the QSOs and see you in CW where I will be G9W, this
time SOAB with SO2R. 73, Mark