[3830] CQWW SSB M6T M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, g4piq@btinternet.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB M6T M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 23:37:05 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: M6T
Operator(s): M0MDR M0BCT M0CLW M0HKB M0BTZ G4PIQ M0SDV G4BUO G0VJG M0TGV G7TWC
G4MJS G0AEV G0WCW G3XLG G0DVJ G0JJG M1ACB
Station: M6T

Class: M/M HP
QTH: JO02rf
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  700    15       73
   80: 2086    28      113
   40: 2814    38      139
   20: 2040    39      134
   15: 1207    34      141
   10:  274    17       56
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

The was the third running of CQWW SSB with the new team, and it feels like the
results are getting better, even if the propagation is going backwards. Actually
- other than 10m - the bands weren't awful this weekend, though we're clearly
close to the bottom of the cycle. It was nice to work a good country count on
15m, and reach a new high country count for the team on 80m.

As usual there was a lot of station building in the days before the contest to
get all the antennas up in the air, but at least we had pleasant weather this
year. Unfortunately, during the contest we suffered from some quite long periods
of static rain which made copy difficult on the main antennas.

Look forward to seeing you all again in the CW leg.

73

Andy, G4PIQ for team M6T

160m
K3 + FT1000MP + Acom 2000