[3830] UR DX K4BAI SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] UR DX K4BAI SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2018 18:50:14 +0000
                    Ukrainian DX Contest

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 2:21

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   77     0      38
   15:    5     0       6
   10:
---------------------------
Total:   82     0      44  Total Score = 17,600

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Contest started off nicely also a few Eu workable on 15.  Heard and called 4X0A
on 15, but he didn't hear me.  My tribander failed after a few hours.  Think
coax needs replacing.  Made a few more QSOs on my 88' center fed zepp.  Band was
closed after lunch here.  Then ARRL SS was about to start.  So that's it for
this year. Thanks for all QSOs.  Look for me, KU8E, and possibly K2SX and/or
W2LK from Bonaire.  I will be QRV as PJ4/K4BAI outside the contest from Nov 18
to Nov 27.  In the contest, we will be multi op as PJ4A.  QSL PJ4A, PJ4/K4BAI,
and PJ4/KU8E via K4BAI.  73, John.