[3830] UR DX IZ3NVR SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, menon.ste@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] UR DX IZ3NVR SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2018 14:11:26 +0000
                    Ukrainian DX Contest

Call: IZ3NVR
Operator(s): IZ3NVR
Station: IZ3NVR

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 8
Remote Operation

  160:   22            17
   80:   84            35
   40:   20            17
   20:   88            30
   15:
   10:
---------------------------
Total:  214     0      99  Total Score = 93,159

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Accessed my station remotely and worked some contacts. Not a serious entry, just
a few QSOs here and there mostly running with 50W and testing out my low profile
remote station. Fun to get called by stations for the States on 20m as well as
working some nice QSOs on 160m.

No major droputs and overall happy about the station performances. With the
current setup it's hard to do S&P if not by clickling on spots.

Best Runs:
14061KHz - 42,7Q/h
7031KHz - 40,4Q/h
3535KHz - 52,7Q/h