[3830] SS CW N9TF SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9tf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW N9TF SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 04:22:01 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

------------
  160:
   80:   84
   40:  169
   20:   40
   15:   10
   10:
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Fell well short of the pre-contest goal I set. Murphy hit, but not with any of
my equipment. Woke up Friday with a swollen closed right eye. My wonderful XYL
and ER nurse declared after a quick exam that I had a Stye infection on the
inside of my right eyelid. Frequent warm moist compress, Ibuprofen four times a
day to help reduce the swelling and burning irritation, eye drops 4 times a day
and Stye cream (Mineral oil!) twice a day and ride it out! Unfortunately, it got
worse over the weekend. Between the irritation and the blurry double vision, I
was hard to concentrate much less see the letters on the keyboard and logging
screen! I know what I copied, I just hope I hit all the right keys! May have to
see the doc come Monday if I wake up with the eye glued shut again!!
Didn't do too bad all things considered. All S&P. 40m was lots of fun. Lots
of SMC in the log.

See you (I hope!) all in SSSSB in two weeks.

73 Gene, N9TF

Rig, K3S 100 watts to 2 element triband at 37', 40/80 100' shortened dipole at
35'