[3830] SS CW K1RX Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mpridesti@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K1RX Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 12:31:06 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K1RX
Operator(s): K1RX
Station: K1RX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 21
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  252
   40:  416
   20:  236
   15:    7
   10:    0
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Biggest problem was the keying.  SO2R arrangement and something was wrong with
the keying.  The variable speed control on the front panel of the SO2R box
behaved like I was using a non-linear potentiometer. Speed would jump, and
weighting was all over the map.  A real pain.  Even the F2 message had issues as
the last letter sent "H" all ran together.  Was questioned multiple
times is it NH or NS?

Now consulting all the experts to find out what is wrong.  Apologies to all who
suffered with this condition.

When the fun stopped, I stopped.  Thanks for all the Q's

73, Mark, K1RX