[3830] SS CW K4VX(NN1N) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K4VX(NN1N) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 14:08:13 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K4VX
Operator(s): NN1N
Station: NN1N

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 10

------------
  160:
   80:   22
   40:  355
   20:  107
   15:   16
   10:
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I have QSPed the "Hi Lew's" up to Zone 41.

Clearly K4VX was not in the SCP or prefills  :-)

It was fun to activate Lew's call -- he was a big fan of SS although he didn't
want to operate them himself.  That was for guest ops.  I sent the whole thing
by hand including CQs.  Only using a 40 meter dipole at 20 feet.

The K4VX QSO with W7RM, each using check 49 to honor W0AIH covered all the bases
as those three men were good friends. Hopefully they are all laughing at me
sending the whole contest by hand, up in Zone 41.  I should have used my bug,
but thought of it too late.

Missed NE and KP2 (never heard), but heard and could not work VO1BQ and VO2AC.