[3830] SS CW K0EU SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rkmassoc@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K0EU SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 16:49:02 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K0EU
Operator(s): K0EU
Station: K0EU

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  166
   40:  612
   20:  511
   15:   14
   10:
------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Got off to a rocky start. I know how important the first four hours are, and
figure I'm doing pretty good if I have 400 Q's at that point. This year, only
had 353. Figured it must be conditions, so kept plugging away hoping for the
best. Glad to get the sweep this year after missing VI last year. Thanks for all
of the QSO's. 73 Randy.