[3830] SS CW AA5B Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, BruceAA5B@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW AA5B Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 17:26:51 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: AA5B
Operator(s): AA5B K9RS K5TQ
Station: AA5B

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: NM
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:  160
   40:  560
   20:  455
   15:   44
   10:
------------

Club: New Mexico Big River Contesters

Comments:

Ray, K9RS, came out to re-experience SS from New Mexico. Gary, K5TQ, operated
with us a few hours late on Saturday night and again on Sunday afternoon. It was
a good team!

First few hours were fantastic fun, but the fun factor dropped off pretty
quickly after that and completely disappeared by Sunday.

As always at my station, we used all wire antennas. This time I beefed up a
little and tried a wire yagi on 20 meters, but maybe 25 feet is a little too low
for these punk conditions :-(

Station: A pair of TS590s, TenTec Titan and Heath SB220 amps.

  73,
     Bruce, Ray, and Gary