[3830] SS CW W9QL SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dave@w9ql.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW W9QL SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 19:31:35 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W9QL
Operator(s): W9QL
Station: W9QL

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 14

------------
  160:
   80:   93
   40:   90
   20:  102
   15:    7
   10:
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Well, another year with no Sweep. Missed PR, VI, NE and NL. We had rain all day
and one short lightning break. My G5RV does not perform well in rain, there are
some leaves in the way that mess with the tuning when they get wet. I never did
hear VI or NE and I could not get through the pile-ups to PR and NL. Saw a lot
of people looking for ONN, SC and EWA at the end, which I had early on. Go
figure. Hope to do better for SSB. See you then.

Dave
W9QL