[3830] SS CW WA9LEY SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lvsdx@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW WA9LEY SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 20:25:13 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: WA9LEY
Operator(s): WA9LEY
Station: WA9LEY

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:  141
   40:   55
   20:   49
   15:   30
   10:
------------

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

Most of my air time is with attic dipoles, but just put up a temporary end fed
long wire outside for CW Sweepstakes. It worked great, especially on 80 (my
zig-zagged wire in the attic for 80 is not a good performer). It's only up about
10 feet at its high point shaped in a horizontal "L". I'll put it back
up on contest weekends. It's stealth, but right now I'm afraid the landscapers
will get tangled up in it at its low points.