[3830] SS CW KV8Q Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kv8q@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW KV8Q Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 21:30:36 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:  502
   20:   52
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

With a mag loop in the attic, this was basically a two band
contest for me.  40 meters was the big money band for me.  20
wasn't much and I never bothered to check 15 (it takes quite
awhile to change bands with this setup).  Regardless, I had a
bunch of fun.  Never heard any sign of the 5 mults that I missed.
 No antenna for 80 meters yet but I have an idea.  That would
have helped for ONS and NNY I'm sure.  See you all next year and
thanks for all the Q's.  73 - tom
Rig = TenTec Jupiter @ 100
Watts
Antenna = Mag Loop in attic 12' over garage floor