[3830] SS CW K2PI Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K2PI Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2018 01:11:37 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K2PI
Operator(s): K2PI
Station: K2PI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 7H 41M

------------
  160:
   80:   61
   40:  140
   20:   59
   15:   10
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

I have to admit that this was the first SS in which I participated with any real
interest in 41 years as a ham.  For some portion of that time, the exchange and
speed were really intimidating, and for half of it I was living in foreign
countries.

This was a blast!   Despite my measly couple hundred QSO’s due to family
commitments, I came within less than 10 QSO’s of a sweep, and I absolutely
loved the challenge of copying the exchange.   I even had multiple pileups going
several times.  You can bet I will be back next year.

K3/Hexbeam/Dipoles