[3830] SS CW K0HB SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, KZEROHB@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K0HB SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2018 02:32:57 +0000

        Band     QSOs     Pts  Sec  Pt/Q
         1.8       1       2    0   2.0
         3.5     189     378   19   2.0
           7     160     320   62   2.0
          14     123     246    1   2.0
       Total     473     946   82   2.0

            Score : 77,572
              Rig : FTdx-5000 + AL-1200

         Antennas : Tribander, wires, and verticals

          Soapbox : First time in about 35 years that I couldn't play fulltime
in my
                    favorite contest.

                    Got on late Saturday (received serial #397 from my first
contact!) and
                    had to exit the contest around noon Sunday to drive to a
northern Minnesota
                    Monday morning funeral.  N1MM says 7.8 hours.

                    So I ran HP Assisted to run up as many points as I could for
Team Hennepin.

                    Thought conditions were pretty decent, although 40 was
longer than expected
                    Saturday night, and had a fair number of EU stations
answering my CQ's!  Kept
                    a separate "hand" log to save those to LoTW.

                    Missed KV4 (KP2 to you newcomers) for the sweep.

          Murphy :  Scorched an insulator (dirty and wet, I suppose) on my GAP
160M antenna
                    after just 1 QSO there.